Head of Commercial Finance – Retail
| | |
This FMCG/Retail Business currently looking for a Head of Commercial Finance to work closely and in partnership with the Group FD & senior leadership team.
In this Head of Commercial Finance role, you will be integral to the overall business performance & be part of the senior leadership team for this £100 – 200 million SME business.
Role and responsibilities of this Head of Commercial Finance position will include –
- Lead a team of Finance Business Partners who worked in partnership with the relevant Directors and Business Unit Heads to optimise and influence the financial performance of each business area.
- Responsible for all financial aspects of business unit strategy and planning.
- Deliver accurate reporting and insightful analysis and commercial challenge
- To deliver and lead a high-performing finance function
- Prepare annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Claim for support, new stores, management information systems and reporting
- Period reporting against budget/forecast and presentation at period commercial reviews
- Support delivery of working capital targets by providing clear and insightful analysis, and robust challenge where appropriate,
- Overview of any new investment appraisals & analysis
- You will be leading a team of 6-8 people
The Successful Applicant in this Head of Commercial Finance position –
- Must be operating at a Commercial Head of Finance or Commercial Finance Director – ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Must have a background within multi-site Retail, Manufacturing, FMCG or Hospitality in a multi-site/business operation
- Ability to see the bigger business picture and work with the detail
- Shown that they can set up & improve processes, procedures and systems
- Analytical skills with the ability to deal with new concepts and a high degree of complexity
- Lead and develop a team of high performing finance business partners
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Look at ways of driving improvements across all areas of reporting, and systems
Benefits of this Head of Commercial Finance position –
This is a leadership position that is based out of their headquarters and will require relocation outside of the Mainland UK.
- Relocation costing
- Car allowance
- Housing support (for your first year)
- 30% bonus potential
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
If this role sounds like you, and you’re open to relocating outside of Mainland UK, please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2201-109745.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.