Head of Commercial
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are currently partnering with a heritage food and leisure retailer & establishment with 50 years of experience internationally.
In this Head of Commercial role, you will be a key member of the Senior Management Team where you will lead the Commercial Team who are responsible for implementing and delivering the future strategy of the business.
Key Responsibilities of this Head of Commercial position will include –
- Lead Commercial Team to ensure delivery of targeted KPIs through effective ranging, purchasing, and sourcing
- Obtain best possible costs to maximize margin, whilst delivering value for money to customers and maximizing return
- Identify opportunities to expand the business across all streams through business analysis, partnerships, and new markets
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure that the offer is appropriate for customers and operational implementation is of the highest professional and possible standard
- Responsible for range plans and consumer offers including global pricing
Requirements for this Head of Commercial position you must have –
- Previous experience in Retail, F&B, Leisure, and Hospitality ideally in a multi-site operation
- Knowledge of all commercial management functions
- Skilled in key account handling, negotiation, supply chain, and marketing activities
- Ability to lead, manage, and build teams
- Must have a commercial focus
Benefits that come along with this Head of Commercial position –
- 25% bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office Environment
This is a great opportunity to advance in your career and join a well-renowned retailer with an international presence. If this role sounds like you, please send your CV details quoting reference no. JO-2204-110071
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.