Head of Category – FMCG Start Up
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting health & wellbeing tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and about to go to the next rounds of investment imminently.
This founder led business is looking to make this regulated products & services more accessible to people via technology.
As a Head of Category for the UK, you will be responsible for the strategic direction of launching new products from a product marketing, sales and development perspective.
The responsibilities of this Head of Category position –
- You will be fully accountability for the P&L of the category, new business area working with the investors to drive growth, investment and continuous improvements whilst being true to the company values.
- This role will lead the management of current categories and the launch of new categories so the combination of being both a strategic thinking to define the best strategy and ability to roll up one’s sleeves.
- Define & Lead the overall strategy for the assigned category/project form NPD, pricing & marketing.
- It is a highly cross functional role and you will need to project manage the entire project with other business function as part of the roadmap.
- Understand customer needs via data and insights
- Understand of the market and competitors from a product and service perspective.
To be successful in this Head of Category you must have –
- You must have extensive leadership experience from a Consulting/ PE or global FMCG environment.
- Past or present experience of a FMCG brand and or Consulting firm at a leadership level is desirable.
- That you have led a product or project launch from on a national or global level.
- The role is a high visible role so will come the responsibility and ability to scales up quickly
- Can work in a start-up environment and set up and be able to be agile working with small team with the willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Affinity for using data to make strategic decisions
- Used to a fast paced, demanding work culture form a time, energy and growth perspective
- Ideally has a Masters or bachelors degree calibre from an internationally recognised top-tier university
Benefits that are included in thisHead of Category position –
- Equity in the business as part of a LTIP
- Ownership of goals and a direct impact to the business
- A fun and friendly working environment with a likeminded team
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
- Entreprenurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you, please send your cv, quoting the reference JO-2103-108847
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.