Head of Buying – Retail DIY
| | |
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY!!! Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading DIY & Home Improvement businesses in Malta and are looking for people with expertise knowledge who are open to relocation! This retailer offers a range of tools, home goods, wall décor, crafts & gardening /outdoor furniture.
In this Head of buying role you will manage a team of Buyers within the retail division.
The roles and responsibilities of this Head of Buying – Retail DIY –
- The primary focus of the head of purchasing position is to effectively manage and develop a diverse Buying & Purchasing team.
- Category management and range building
- Include sustainability both in category management and in the sourcing process.
- Present Team Structure and Budgets for the next Financial Year (turnover, mark-up, stocks, rebates)
- Develop and support all the promotional activity settled by/with marketing department.
- Highly analytical and can prepare reports and communicate with management & the senior leadership team
- Have at least 5 years’ experience within a retail buying or purchasing background as a Head of Buying or Category Manager
- experience in Home Improvement Retail with similar roles excellent analytical, communication and networking skills
- You must have experience of leading a small team
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Negotiates faster-than-usual delivery items so the company’s operations go uninterrupted
If successful for this Head of Buying – Retail DIY –
- 27 Holiday entitlement + 14 days Bank holidays
- Store & Company Discount
- Flight over to the Island
- Healthcare system open to all
- Multilingual country
- World’s 2nd safest country
- Reasonable Tax
If this sounds like you and you have their expertise knowledge and open to relocation. please send your cv details today quoting the reference JO-2109-109447.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.