Head of Buying & Merchandising
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a leading clothing retail company and they are looking for an exceptional Head of Buying & Merchandising to lead their dynamic team based in Dubai, UAE.
As the Head of Buying & Merchandising, you must perform the following duties:
- Lead the development of all new products
- Accountable for owning, developing and driving the Retail Product Range to exceed sales and profit budgets.
- Fully accountable for the personal development of the buying and merchandising team.
- Oversee the delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Responsible for delivering the agreed profitability across categories.
- Develop a network of suppliers to ensure consistent delivery
- Accountable for monitoring and reviewing category and range performances against financial objectives;
- Develop and implement buying plans, product development, purchasing and range sales strategies with the retail team.
- Prepare and agree the annual budget and KPIs in close partnership adherence to OTB practices and process.
- Develop high competitor and market awareness within the team.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Head of Buying & Merchandising)
- Proven excellent experience in planning, buying & merchandising for at least 12 years;
- Preferably in the Fashion Retail industry;
- Bachelor’s degree holder;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational, leadership, and analytical skills;
- Passionate, commercial and driven individual
This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and lead the business to grow. You will be exposed to several parts of the business and have the opportunity to grow and develop your own career.
Please note only suitable candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.