Head of Analytics
| | |
This well-known retailer is looking for a Head of Analytics to build a Retail Analytics Unit in Dubai. A successful candidate will ensure that a business in its various departments understands its own health, will identify opportunities for optimization and will find growth levers. You will need to be experienced in project management, analytics and retail to be effective in the role.
- Drive analytics strategy/agenda, BI vision and roadmap in retail
- build a Retail Analytics Unit in Dubai by the end of 2019
- to bring into a general use the analytics way of thinking into daily business operations
- integrate and restructure analytics efforts, consolidation of BI reports, dashboards across the company
- Standardization of procedures, best practices, analytical problem solving techniques/data etc. + knowledge codification
- New business needs identification
- Bringing innovative ideas
- leading and mentoring a team, performance management process
- monitoring allocated budget
Please apply, if you have:
- Bachelor degree (MBA is preferred)
- Degree in a related field, possibly in Analytics, Engineering, Math or Statistics
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a multinational company
- Project management skills (minimum 8 years’ experience)
- Minimum 5 years in Analytics
- Experience in retail industry (3+ years)
- Excellent communication skills
- If you speak Arabic, this is an advantage
Please apply only if you posses relevant skill set. We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.