Head of Acquisition
| | |
A premier luxury brand is looking for a Head of Acquisition to help them grow their business globally through strategic partnerships and executing global acquisition digital marketing plans.
Your responsibilities as Head of Acquisition will be the following:
· Leads website sales delivery and management; leads marketing strategy for site optimization.
· Works closely other departments to plan right content delivery and acquisition.
· Oversees budget allocation and ensures growth delivery versus ROI targets.
· Constantly identifies new opportunities and augment marketing spend.
· Initiates and improves strategic partnerships with digital marketing agencies and close monitoring and performance feedback.
· Be on the lookout for the latest technologies and innovations in the digital marketing space.
Desirable skills and background:
· With at least 5 years’ experience in similar role and capacity (digital / performance marketing / e-commerce)
· Extensive experience across multiple channels in Online Acquisition Marketing, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, Inserts and Direct Mail, etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong in MS Excel – comfortable with data analysis and converting them into insights
· Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
· Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
If you are a proven media manager looking for a new challenge and advance your career in a rewarding role, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.