Head of Acquisition
| | |
A premier luxury brand is looking for a Head of Acquisition to help them grow their business globally through strategic partnerships and executing global acquisition digital marketing plans.
Your responsibilities as Head of Acquisition will be the following:
* Lead website sales delivery and management; leads marketing strategy for site optimization.
* Work closely other departments to plan right content delivery and acquisition.
* Oversee budget allocation and ensures growth delivery versus ROI targets.
* Constantly identify new opportunities and augment marketing spend.
* Initiate and improve strategic partnerships with digital marketing agencies and close monitoring and performance feedback.
* Be on the lookout for the latest technologies and innovations in the digital marketing space.
Desirable skills and background:
* With at least 5 years’ experience in similar role and capacity (digital / performance marketing / e-commerce)
* Extensive experience across multiple channels in Online Acquisition Marketing, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, Inserts and Direct Mail, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong in MS Excel – comfortable with data analysis and converting them into insights
* Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
* Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
If you are a proven media manager looking for a new challenge and advance your career in a rewarding role, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.