| | |
- We are working with an advertisement agency who are currently looking for a Midweight Graphic Designer. The client has a unique platform that will completely change the way we look and think about advertisement.
- If you are looking to be a part of a journey with a company like no other, then look no further. You will be working with a creative team who are ambitious and strive for success, with this you will be part of an environment that will allow you to really influence a truly inspiring advertisement platform
- As the Graphic Designer you will be responsible for leading, managing and actively growing the design team. you will be working alongside the creative director to ensure that you follow the strategies and vison of the brand and effectively produce material across multiple platforms.
- You must have a keen eye for detail with a great understanding across the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Manage projects from an initial brief to final delivery, and be comfortable to push the boundaries with your creativity
- You must have previous experience working with in an inhouse design team, also experience mentoring and managing junior designers
- You would be a highly creative and forward-thinking designer with proven experience of working across multiple platforms (Web, Mobile, Social and Print).
- You must be confident to present ideas to colleagues/stakeholders of the business, and also feel comfortable presenting ideas to clients
- Working closely with other internal departments (Marketing, Project Managers and Developers)
- Update guidelines and not be afraid to push the boundaries of the brand
- Has an expert eye for detail
- Has a positive mindset and willingness to grow the brand and adapt to a fast growing business
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please apply quoting the job reference JO-1904-106307 with your updated CV and Portfolio
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.