Graphic Designer – Online Retailer
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with a B2B/B2C General Merchandise, Accessories & Petcare e-retailer. This newly refreshed brand produces sustainable and ecologically friendly products. This is Graphic Designer role where you will be working cross functionally in the product development, marketing, and senior management team, to create and manage and create all company visual touch-points.
The roles and responsibilities in this Graphic Designer position –
- Working on both Digital and offline marketing and graphic designs
- Update and conceptualising the retailers’ image and content (internally and externally)
- Promoting the brand image across digital & print and events.
- Working closely with marketing, design & product teams and under the director of the Design Director.
- Defining and putting together brand guidelines across all mediums
- Offline designer responsibilities includes design for exhibition stands for consumer and trade shows.
- Day to day involvement in social media content creation
To be successful in this Graphic Designer position –
- You must be an experienced Graphic Designer
- Multi-discipline approachable to work across multiple media, print, digital and events.
- Have work towards and put together brand guidelines
- Can work well in an autonomy working environment
- You enjoy creating and managing processes and working towards critical paths and road maps .
- You enjoy working in a high growth/ scaling environment
- Highly experienced working on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- If you have done online adverts including social media, photography, GIF, stop-frame animation & video editing skills this would be desirable for not essential!
The benefits of this Graphic Designer role –
- Working in a close-knit and Entreprenurial team
- Monthly socials (socially distanced)
- flexible working – based in head off in SE London with WFH and flexible if start and finish times.
- Wellbeing support (post pandemic – gym classes weekly)
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds suitable to your experience, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2011-108363.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.