Graphic and Digital Designer
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are working with an international retailer who is looking for a Graphic and Digital Designer to join their team in London. The purpose of this role is to design style to support promotional campaigns and activities across all channels.
Key responsibilities as a Graphic and Digital Designer:
- Attending campaign meetings to keep updated with the marketing strategy
- Design style guides/templates from briefs and be distributed to internal and external teams.
- To support the team in supplying the business with on brand design
- To create impactful, creative and commercial designs for print and online
- Design and develop briefs & templates for promotional and generic POS, where required
- Design and develop from briefs & templates for VM & Shopfit.
- Issue Franchise partners with style guides & marketing packs for campaign activity
- Help maintain the design archives
- Ensure consistent campaign material across all digital channels
- Creating banners and email templates for digital
To be successful in this Graphic and Digital role:
- To have experience as a Designer within the retail industry or agency side who have produced Brand guidelines and brief for retail, digital and brand partners.
- Must have experience of designing style guides
- You must have design and developed brief & templates that printers, brand partner and agencies can work form
- Have worked on ad-hoc promotional and campaign designs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), MS Office
- Excellent inter-personal skills,
- Highly creative, keen on details, organized, and a team player
- Can work in both PC and Mac
What’s in it for you…
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Staff discount
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.