Graduate Management Consultant – Tech start Up
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this tech start-up business. With over 1,000 employees this company has already had one set of investment and has seen success in Western Europe and scaling up at a huge rate in the UK.
This role is be part of the Implementation and Planning functionworking with various senior stakeholders regarding the different phases in their development. You effectively work as an Operation Executive, being hands on for various projects across the whole business.
The responsibilities of this Operation Executive position –
- Working alongside the different projects from immediate implementation to assessment to more strategic planning for the business as the company evolves.
- The projects will be across supply chain, warehouse, finance, operations and launching new sites. This could be hands on aspects to ore strategic elements
- Participate in reviews of project deliverables to ensure that agreed targets are met to agreed standards
- You will closely work with all departments ensuring maximum efficiency and providing strategic guidance
- Your work will be project-based and will involve working in different locations
- You will set-up, analyze and optimize our processes
- Execute project plans and recommend revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Working towards Road & Smart Maps
- Produce insights that can help identify the critical areas to increase performance
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written format; able to facilitate clear, concise and timely communication amongst at all levels.
To be successful in this Operations Executive you must –
- This business is looking for high calibre individuals you must be a graduate or graduate calibre.
- You must have at least 1 years’ experience within a graduate scheme, start-up, consulting or another fast-paced, hand on environment.
- Wanting to be part of something growing and put a lot of hard work into making this business a success
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
- You are an innovative strategic thinker that never forgets seeing the big picture
- You love translating data into actionable plans
- Highly analytical skillset with the ability to identify and implement
- Have good skillset in excel
- Can show evidence with performance improvement solutions within a variety of environments.
- Ability to engage managers at all levels of an organisation in the change process
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space where things move at a million miles an hour!
- It’s about making bold decision and being all in!
Benefits that are included in this Analyst position –
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2102-108692 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.