General Manager- Hotel & Residences
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are pleased to be working with a well-known Luxury Hotel Group in the UAE. We have an exciting job opportunity for a Unique General Manager to be part of this reputed business based in Dubai. You will be responsible for all aspects of operations of the 4* Hotel and residences.
- Manage all aspects of the hotel environment;
- Responsible for OS&E, FF&E and facilities enhancement and rectification plans;
- Oversee all operational departments and back office functions;
- Demonstrate the highest level of personalized service to guests;
- Budget management
- Carry yourself with professional disposition;
- Closely monitor the hotel business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly;
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads;
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations (both internal and external audits);
- Ensuring high standards are maintained at all times;
- Responsible for all aspects of owners and developers relationship;
- Ensure service standards and operational procedures are implemented;
- Minimum education of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Hotel Management or equivalent;
- Minimum of 10 years in Hotel management experience in a similar capacity, preferably in 4 and 5* class environments;
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines;
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
- Have excellent communication skills and understanding of the Dubai market;
- Proven track record of excellent fiscal management and revenue generation;
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail;
This is an exciting opportunity with a competitive salary package with Expat Benefits.
Currently only candidates working in the UAE, or with previous recent experience in the UAE will be considered at this time.
Only suitable candidates shall be contacted at this time.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.