Garment Technologist -Womenswear
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to add to their design & trading team to drive forward their stores & online strategy to provide a seamless Customer Experience and Amazing product.
This role is to work with the Garment Technologist and you will be responsible for all quality aspects from size specifications, sampling testing and production .
The roles and responsibilities of this Garment Technologist position –
- Evaluate samples through to production & making corrective actions.
- Be responsible for formulating size specifications.
- Liaise with testing labs and suppliers on evaluation and approval of test reports and results.
- Visit production sites to determine CSR and AQL inspections.
- Support the QA Manager & maintain effective communications with members of the Buying, Merchandising departments as well as suppliers.
Ensure supplier and their manufacturing sites meet company ethical standards.
The requirements of this Garment Technologist position
- HND / BA equivalent level in clothing technology or fashion.
- Garment tech or pattern cutting experience
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong stakeholder experience
The benefits of this Merchandiser position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment and remote working currently
- 9-month contract initially with the potential of being extended or going perm
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2105-109011.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.