FTC Senior Online Trading Manager – Immediate Start
| | |
This is a great opportunity for a Senior eCommerce/Online Trading Professional to work on a 5 month contract with a leading womenswear retail brand within the UAE. This role is an immediate start for someone already based in the UAE.
The Senior Online Trading Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning the Digital P&L of the eCommerce website, taking responsibilities for all digital trading and online promotional activities
- Overseeing a team of Category Managers and working closely with the Merchandise Managers
- Use of web analytics and data insights to opstimise website merchandising decisions and look for areas of improvement to increase AOV and drive greater Conversions
- Assess and propose functionality improvements like payment methods, content localization, and use of technology to improve digital customer experience and maximize online sales
- Driving Customer Retention and Acquisition opportunities and looking for ways to properly cross-sell and up-sell relevant products
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful for you application for the Senior Online Trading Manager you will have:
- 8+ years relevant experience within Digital Trading and have previous womenswear experience
- Managed P&L’s and teams in previous roles
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand how to quickly translate data into actions
- Proven experience increasing online revenue with a leading Retailer
You must be immediately available and have previous Womenswear experience to be considered for this opportunity – salary range 20,000 – 25,000 AED per month
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.