| | |
Quest have partnered with a fast growing retailer looking to hire a Midweight Frontend Developer to join their growing team here in London to work on a range of innovative and cutting edge projects. They are looking for developers passionate about their work, who write clean and concise code and have experience building beautiful, easy to navigate eCommerce websites.
The Frontend Developer will have a range of responsibilities, working collaboratively with design and marketing teams to bring to life visions and develop websites.
- Writing maintainable code that will perform well at scale
- Resolving issues and refactoring code where appriopiate
- Thoroughly testing all work across all devices and browsers
- Taking wireframe designs and executing a project either from scratch or utilising existing resource
- Training and mentoring junior colleagues within the team
- Making key decisions on the approach of how the projects are implemented
- Sharing knowledge with the wider teams to improve the standards for all
- Working collaboratively with Graphic, UI/UX, Software Development and SEO teams to ensure best performance of websites
The Skills and Experience Required
To be sucessful in your application for the Frontend Developer roles you will have a strong portfolio highlighting your experience working with eCommerce/Retail clients and:
- 3+ years experience gained working directly for a Retailer or with Retail clients from an Agency
- Strong HTML knowledge
- Proficient in writing efficient CSS and JS, with cross-browser support
- Knowledge and experience working with SASS or LESS pre-processors
- Experience with jQuery
- Ability to transform wireframe designs into working code
Knowledge or experience with React, previous iOS/Android app development experience and an understanding of CSS frameworks or JS frameworks would be highly desireable.
The role offers a competitive salary between £35,000 – £50,000 depending on experience. The role also offers a whole host of perks including:
- Discounts on a wide selection of products, including from leading brands
- Susbidised gym memberships
- Luxurious London office space
- Genuine career progression opportunities
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this opportunity
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.