Front End Guest Service Assistant – Luxury (Mon-Fri)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this 5* luxury service office providers in central London. This business puts service in the heart of what they do and provides an environment for businesses to succeed.
This business is looking for a Guest Service Assistant, (Monday – Friday operation) as you would expect, plays a key supporting receptionist, operational, facilities and guest responsibilities to deliver in the client’s needs.
To be successful in this Guest Service Assistant Position –
- Keyholder responsibilities
- Regular walk round checks throughout the day to ensure the centre is as it should be
- Escalating any issues.
- Ensuring the kitchens, copy meetings and common areas are immaculate, functional and fully stocked at all times.
- To pro-actively build a professional and friendly rapport with each client.
- Help with any interior/IT or administrative requests
- Being on the clients request alert – Once buzzed you can be of assistance.
- To give a warm and friendly welcome to any external guests.
- Professional telephone manner as they provide a telephone answering service for their client.
- Administrative duties for the Centre and clients such as, stationery ordering, copying and scanning.
- Set up client entertainment refreshments
To be successful in this Guest Service Assistant position –
- You must have experience 1-2 years’ experience minimum from a service sector within luxury retail, hospitality, or service office environment.
- Positive attitude and willing to go above and beyond for clients and has a genuine interest to want to be part of a successful team.
- Willing to work shift patterns between 7am – 7pm with staggered start and finishes.
- Someone who is happy to be hands on in every aspect of walk arounds, operations and domestic responsibilities & receptionist duties
- You will be visible and available and you are with people and happy to meet new people!
- Can communication effectively well with clients, guests, and stakeholders.
The benefits of the Guest Service Assistant position –
- Training & career development
- Regular team social events – covid permitting
- Wellness programs
- Ability to work from a range of our locations
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company that is based on traditional values that run deep through the people they employ. This business truly puts service before financial wins! If this sounds like you, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2105-109022.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.