Front-End Developer (Mid or Senior level DOE)
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion brands.
This business is to looking for proactive Front-end Developers to be part of their IT hub to grow with the number of unique projects that are gathering pace for the business.
For this project they are looking for Front-end Developers either on a Mid-Weight or Senior level and salary will be DOE.
The roles & responsibilities of this Front-End Developer position –
- Working towards a roadmap and making key decisions on the approach of how the projects are implemented
- Thoroughly testing all work across all devices and browsers
- Taking wireframe designs and executing a project either from scratch or utilising existing resource
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers and the SEO team to effectively deliver the work
- Working with the Software Developers regarding writing briefs and specification requirements
- Training and mentoring junior colleagues within the team
- Experience in eCommerce platforms and CMS systems
- Adopt an insight driven dev approach that thrives on validation of key decisions and rationale
- Execute ideas with wire-framing and mock-up technologies and workflows
- Share a strong understanding of typography design concepts and digital design best practice
To be successful in this Front-End Developer role you must have –
- At least 2-5 years experience within a Front-end Dev role
- Strong HTML knowledge
- Experience within retail, eCommerce or B2C is essential – whether this is client or agency side.
- Experience with jQuery is desirable
- Ability to transform wireframe designs into working code
Benefits of this Front-End Developer role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – home and office based (working 1-4 days in the office and rest WFH)
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2108-109335.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.