Forecourt Area Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with a Convenience, Food to Go, Forecourt retailer who is looking for an Area Manager due to expansion in their business and recent acquisitions.
As a Forecourt Area Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Operations Director you will be looking after circa 25 Commission Operated sites & your role is to ensure that the full store retail & fuel operation is carried to the required high standards.
The roles & responsibilities of thisForecourt Area Manager role include:
- Liaising with the Store Managers on a regular basis
- Meeting Area KPI’s & Targets
- Overseeing store standards and non-financial KPI’s such as service, cleanliness, availability, store audits and fixture & fittings.
- Ensuring all the Site Health & Safety Compliance
- Developing and leading the store operation
- Take control of specific projects
- Adhoc activity as required by the company
To be successful in this Forecourt Area Manager role –
- Someone who has current or previous experience within a forecourt /petroleum background is essential
- Must have Area, Regional, Cluster or Senior Store Management experience
- commission led operation experience is ideal but not essential
- The role does cover a geographical area ACROSS THE Somerset/Wiltshire /Avon and Devon locations. As expected there maybe some overnight stays.
- Track record of store excellence
Benefits of this Forecourt Area Manager role –
- Work fuel expenses
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus potential
- Part of a fun, hard working team!
This is an opportunity to work in a fast growing business, with more branches opening this year so is looking forward to people being part of the team. If this sounds like you please apply to day quoting the reference JO-2206-110264.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.