| | |
A leading premium fashion and lifestyle brand is seeking a commercial retail manager to join their exception store team in the Oxfordshire area. This role requires an exceptional leader that has experience in a fast-paced retail environment, and managing large in-store teams.
This would be the ideal role for a Sales Manager, Commercial Manager or Department Manager looking to expand their retail experience with a premium fashion and lifestyle brand.
Key responsibilities included this role:
- Engaging and motivating your team to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced, high-turnover environment
- Effectively communicating the business vision and strategy with your team, setting clear goals, providing feedback, and coaching to lead their development
- Ensuring your team act as true brand ambassadors, providing excellent customer service at all times
- Developing and reviewing with other managers a succession plan for the store, updating and reviewing this on a regular basis
Skills required for this role:
- Customer and people focused approach with in-depth knowledge of developing and implementing excellent customer service
- Operationally competent, with previous experience in a similar sized turnover, and ideally from a fashion retail environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
If you’re looking for a new retail challenge, and the opportunity to progress your management career in a fast-paced premium fashion environment, then please apply with an up to date CV today quoting Q102660!