Finance Manager (FMCG – food)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a well-known FMCG-food Company seeking a Finance Manager to work in their Dubai office. We ideally are looking for candidates with experience as Finance Manager within the FMCG-food or F&B industry. This position is immediately available.
As the Finance Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Sales analysis vs budgeted
* Manage accounts payable (AP), accounts receivable (AR) and general ledger (GL)
* Cost control and cash management within the company
* Working closely all departments to achieve the targets
* Overseeing internal and external audits
* P&L Management
Requirements for an ideal candidate:
* Minimum 3 years as Finance Manager in FMCG/ F&B industry
* GCC experience is a must
* CA/ CMA/ CPA qualification or MBA in Finance
* Able to manage a mid-size team (10-15 staff members)
* Fluent in English
* Possibility to start ASAP
Salary package offered is AED 23,000 – 25,000 including all the allowances on a single status.
Please apply only if you have the relevant experience. We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.