Finance Director – DTC business
| | |
This DTC Business currently looking Finance Director to work closely and in partnership with the CFO. With a business valuation circa 150 million, this role is to lead all financial decision making and to create more value for the company.
The roles and responsibilities of this Finance Director role –
- Provide leadership to the company’s Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
- Contribute fully to the development of the finance team from the Managment Accounts, Accounts Payable, Audit and FP & A team with a team of approx 10 people.
- Overall responsibility for systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company’s finances, including the financial control framework.
- Ensure robust cash management
- Ultimate accountability for external auditing and banking relationships.
- Ensure that accounting policies comply with relevant accounting standards and that company policies are followed
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
- You will also be involved in the corporate finance regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Strong stakeholder experience with external and internal partners
The Successful Applicant in this Finance Director role –
- Has operated as a Finance Director/Head of Finance in a similar size business.
- Has experience working in a FMCG, Retail or Hospitality business with bricks and mortar presence
- The necessary leadership and communication skills
- Can still be hands-on in proposing action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained & the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans.
- Professional accounting background (ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- This is a leadership position that is based out of their headquarters so you need to be based or travel to the Cardiff office.
If you are at the right level and open to being part of a business that has gone through change but is on the path of growth then please apply today quoting the reference JO-2111-109553.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.