Finance Director/CFO – Retail & Wholesale
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi-based group of companies that are involved in Retail, Food & Beverage and Real Estate. This role is with one of their global retail brands focusing on non-food retail, electrical, entertainment and technology.
This role of a Finance Director/ CFO Retail & Whoesale is to provide leadership to the company’s Finance and Accounting strategy & contribute fully to the development of the finance team.
The roles and responsibilities of this Finance Director/CFO role –
- Overall P&L and operational responsibility for systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company’s finances, including the financial control framework.
- Managing a team of 10 – 15 people within Management / Financial Accounts, Accounts Payable, Audit and FP & A team with a team of approx.
- Review the reconciliations of payments, verification, bank statements, and transfers.
- Managing cash flow through the different business units
- Maintain monthly and annual budgets and performance against targets.
- Ensure compliance with Group internal controls and financial policies, and local reporting and tax regulation
- Coordinate and complete annual audits and tax filling in a timely manner.
- Manage banking relationships, cash management solutions.
- Lead and develop the local finance team.
- Ultimate accountability for external auditing and banking relationships.
- Understanding of the Saudi laws HMRC legal, laws
- You will also be involved in the corporate finance regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
To be successful in this Finance Director /CFO role –
- Has operated as a Finance Director/Head of Finance/CFOP in a similar size business.
- Must have experience in multiple P&L/BU
- Exceptional stakeholder relationships
- Ideally have come from a Retail, FMCG, Leisure or Hospitality background
- Business is wanting to go through an IPO so is beneficial but not essential if you have experience of this
- Fluent Arabic & English
- Has at least 15 years experience +
- Can still be hands-on in proposing action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Professional accounting background or Bachelors/MBA Degree
The benefits of this Finance Director/CFO role-
- Working for a global brand and business
- Tax free salary
- 30 days holiday
- Visa for yourself & spouse
- Private healthcare/insurance
- Flights for yourself and family
If this job profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge in this leadership, finance position, then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2204-110100.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.