| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi-based group of companies that are involved in Retail, Food & Beverage and Real Estate. This role is with one of their global retail brands focusing on non-food retail, electrical, entertainment and technology.
This role of a Finance Director is to provide leadership to the company’s Finance and Accounting strategy & contribute fully to the development of the finance team.
The roles and responsibilities of this Finance Director role –
- Overall P&L and operational responsibility for systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company’s finances, including the financial control framework.
- Managing a team of 10 – 15 people within Management / Financial Accounts, Accounts Payable, Audit and FP & A team with a team of approx.
- Review the reconciliations of payments, verification, bank statements, and transfers.
- Managing cash flow through the different business units
- Maintain monthly and annual budgets and performance against targets.
- Ensure compliance with Group internal controls and financial policies, and local reporting and tax regulation
- Coordinate and complete annual audits and tax filling in a timely manner.
- Manage banking relationships, cash management solutions.
- Lead and develop the local finance team.
- Ultimate accountability for external auditing and banking relationships.
- Understanding of the Saudi laws HMRC legal, laws
- You will also be involved in the corporate finance regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
To be successful in this Finance Director-
- Has operated as a Finance Director/Head of Finance/CFOP in a similar size business.
- Must have experience in multiple P&L/BU
- Exceptional stakeholder relationships
- Ideally have come from a Retail, FMCG, Leisure or Hospitality background
- Business is wanting to go through an IPO so is beneficial but not essential if you have experience of this
- Fluent Arabic & English
- Has at least 15 years experience +
- Can still be hands-on in proposing action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Professional accounting background or Bachelors/MBA Degree
The benefits of this Finance Director role –
- Working for a global brand and business
- Tax free salary
- 30 days holiday
- Visa for yourself & spouse
- Private healthcare/insurance
- Flights for yourself and family
If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2204-110101.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.