Finance Business Partner
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
The objective of this Finance Business Partner you will work alongside the commercial departments to really help drive improvements both financially and operationally.
The roles and responsibilities of this Finance Business partner position are :
- Supporting all financial aspects of x2 departments of the Trading teams
- To provide accurate financial reporting & insights for all key stakeholders
- Helping stakeholders to understand their financial decisions and monitoring performance against their business targets
- Preparing monthly financial KPI reporting
- Forecasting to identify trends and variances to the annual budget plans
- Looking at root cause analysis to define business improvements, whilst ensuring financial controls
- Reporting into the Group Head of FP&A to identify any potential costs risks or opportunities arising, whilst helping support any key financial decision making
- Leading the development of any existing financial or commercial reporting to challenge your business partners when needed
To be successful in this Finance Business Partner position –
- Proven track record in a similar level role in a Commercial Finance Business Partner, Analyst or Manager position
- Ability to influence key decision makers at all levels and excellent communication skills
- Ideally have comes from a B2C retail environment looking after more than 1 Business Unit
- Relevant financial qualifications (ACCA / CIMA), fully qualified or near to qualification level
- Looking to grow a career with a fast paced and dynamic global business
Benefits of this Finance Business Partner position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Monthly incentives
- Hybrid working model
- Central London office and subsidised Cafe and Gym membership
- Holiday Allowance
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting reference no. JO-2202-109904.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.