Finance and Logistics Manager (9/12 month maternity)
| | |
Quest are proudly working with an international Health and Wellness brand looking for a Finance and Logistics Manager to join their team for a 9/12 month maternity cover. They have a close nit team based in Maidenhead, and have exciting plans for growth in 2021 with further expansions in to European markets.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager with Logistics or Supply Chain experience to work as part of a growing and evolving team.
The Finance and Logistics Manager will be essential in the team as they will be responsible for two vital business functions whilst supporting in areas of Admin and Customer Service.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly accounts
- Ownership of certain balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, and journals
- Prepare monthly reports for the team locally
- Preparation and submission of HMRC reporting
- Review general expenditure and highlight potential cost savings
- Preparing and setting up of the monthly payments
- Management of customer pricing set up in the system.
- Management of duty set up in the system.
- Assist with credit control.
- Support and participate with the local Audit
- Preparation of shipping documents for stock imports into the UK and liaising with agents regarding import clearances.
- Manage all third-party warehouses.
- Organize and receipt stock transfer between the different warehouses.
- Regular monitoring and reconciliation of stock levels between the different systems and sites.
- Ensure that all stock is rotated and managed as expected.
- Management of any adhoc warehouse/ stock projects.
- Preparation for Brexit and managing ongoing logistic and warehousing changes that will be required.
- Support the customer service team with the daily processing of orders, customer queries and complaints
- Set up any new customers or changes with existing customer procedures
- Provide support to the General Manager and Channel Sales manager with certain trade customers
- Maintain all health and safety reporting and actions required for the office premises.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of the health and safety procedures.
- Provide IT support where required.
Skills and Experience Required
The Finance and Logistics Manager requires someone with experience in Finance/Accounting and Logisitics/Warehousing/Supply Chain who can confidently carry out duties in both areas simultaneously.
You will have built your experience working with a FMCG/physical goods brand or retailer and understand the importance of being proactive and organised to deliver in to both functions.
Key requirements include:
- Financial and accounting background. Knowledge and experience to handle accountancy task in lines with financial and tax rules.
- Some experience with importing and exporting goods into the UK and the EU.
- Experience in customer service would be beneficial.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Able to adapt to changing environments and be flexible where required.
- Multitasking and organisational skills
- Good at problem solving
- Attention to detail
- I.T literate, particularly with spreadsheets and accounting softwares
If you are interested in the role or would like more details contact Jay at Quest Search and Selection.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.