Finance Analyst – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to for a Finance Analyst who will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will be reporting on all aspects of finance activity including Financial Accounting and Control, Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting .
The roles & responsibilities of this Finance Analyst position –
- Production and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- Development and preparation of management reports and variance analysis
- Interpretation of all retail financial/management information and making recommendations to senior management
- Assisting in the production of the management accounts to ensure correct accruals and charges in the month
- Presenting results at the month-end review meeting providing explanation of any variances
- Analysis of sales, margin and costs to budget, forecast & last year
- Production of the annual budget & half year forecast
- Production of ad-hoc analysis when required
- The requirements of this Finance Analyst position –
- Ideally you are someone who is working towards or Qualified or Qualified by experience (ACCA, CIMA or AAT).
- Have experience of FP &A Finance analyst or Management Accountancy experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Great stakeholder experience
- Previous work experience within a commercial environment
- Excellent excel & spreadsheet skills essential
- Good communication skills – at all levels and from all areas of the business
The benefits of this Finance Analyst position –
- Ownership & Accountability of a new team
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2108-109367.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.