Finance Analyst – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to for a Finance Analyst who will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will be reporting on all aspects of analytical reporting from the retail estate.
The roles & responsibilities of this Finance Analyst – Retail position –
- Production and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- Development and preparation of management reports and variance analysis
- Interpretation of all retail financial/management information and making recommendations to senior management
- Producing reports for that include the monthly management pack, trade pack and daily sales reports
- Analyse & scope new business opportunities within stores & new business partners
- Regular performance reviews with the business, reviewing variances, profitability and latest view
- Analysis of sales, margin and costs to budget, forecast & last year
- Production of ad-hoc analysis when required
- Ideally you are someone who is working towards or Qualified, Part Qualified or Qualified by experience (ACCA, CIMA or AAT).
- Has 4 years experience + of FP &A Finance analyst or Management Accountancy experience
Experience of working in a complex fast paced environment
Experience of reporting, forecasting and analysing trends to support the business in decision making
Advanced excel and financial modelling with the ability to deal with large volumes of data (preferably in Power BI)
Excellent communication skills at all levels
Great stakeholder experience
Previous work experience within a commercial environment
The benefits of this Finance Analyst – Retail position –
- A new opportunity within a growing finance team which you can shape
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.