Field Visual & Product Trainer – Luxury Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this international business within the luxury Accessories, Gifts, Watch & Jewellery sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today.
This Field Visual & Product Trainer position is to ensure all products are displayed to the required Brand standards in your region in order to maximise sales.
The roles and responsibilities of this Field Visual & Product Trainer position –
- Optimising the visual representation of the brand across all Key Account stores.
- Ensuring all retail staff are fully trained and educated on brand, products, collections and associations.
- Develop strong relationships with both retail staff and regional management to ensure all are motivated & incentivised to promote and sell the brand and product.
- Analysing all listings to ensure they have a complete range of products on display and POS is current, promoting the up to date collections.
- Push e-learning completion across all wholesale account staff
- To build close working relationship with Key Account Manager, and all members of the Brand teams to maximise opportunities
- Feedback market and competitor information consistently and regularly.
- Highlight stock availability issues to relevant departments.
The requirements of this Field Visual & Product Trainer position –
- Full Driving License
- Has 3 + years in a field training or visual merchandising retail experience
- Ideally you have worked in the wholesale market where you have the influence stores teams that are not direct colleagues.
- Self-starter with an excellent attention to detail.
- Good planning and organisational skills to plan your diary around accounts in your region
- Strong coaching skills and experience with staff development.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the prestige/luxury retail sector, where there is a high level of product knowledge to communicate and engage with is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and immaculate personal presentation.
- Willingness to travel regularly within the Midlands region, and overnight stays as required.
The benefits of this Field Visual & Product Trainer position –
- Bonus potential of up to £3,000
- Car or car allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Paid work milage
- Great Head Office environment
This is an exciting period for the company who are based in over 100 countries internationally and be part of a global businesses. If this role sounds like you please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2112-109699/A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.