Field Visual Merchandiser Manager – London
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this international retailer & brand which has continued success in Asia, Europe & the UK. This non-food gift & accessories retailer has over 100 stores and continue to open up new stores within the UK high street & key shopping centre location!
The business pride themselves on a reputation of excellence and exceptional customer service and a unique product offer that is fun & innovative thats kids & adults love!
Through your vm guidelines and inplementation you will have a major impact on the sales & commercial performance of the store.
The roles and responsibilities of a Field Visual Merchandiser would be –
- You will implement effective visual merchandising in stores in order to maximise store sales and to coach stores on executing and delivering brand expectations.
- Reporting to the VM Manager to set up of VM briefs & changes
- Ensure Managers are trained and coached to achieve desired merchandising standards
- Provide feedback to store teams to ensure brand standards are achieved
- Report on store brief execution and standards
- Work with high profile stores & concessions sites including Westfield, Oxford Street & Harrods.
- Provide feedback to Regional Managers regarding store standards and relevant merchandising/stock issues
- Commercial analysis of product performance reports to maximise sales opportunities
To be successful in the Field Visual Merchandising role you must have –
- Field or Stand Alone VM store experience
- That you have been in a position where you have influenced and educated Store Manage’s on visual standards & store changes.
- Have experience of utilising commercial sales reports
- Ability to multi-task and manage your diary regarding work priorities across multiple sites.
- This role will also involve regular travel so will require someone who is flexible to travel around the city.
- Have worked in a retail store environment ( fashion, accessories or non-food stores) where there are daily changes that need to be implemented .
The Benefits of this Field Visual Merchandiser role include –
- Full London travel card paid for
- The chance to work within a number of high profile London store locations
- To work in a pure visual role where she can influence store teams on a daily basis – no 2 days are the same!
Not only this but you will get staff discount, generous holiday allowance and pension contribution. If this sounds like you please apply today with the reference JO-1901-105780.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.