Field Account Manager – Luxury
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this international business within the luxury Accessories, Gifts, Watch & Jewellery sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today.
This Field Account Manager – Luxury position is to ensure day to day management of a designated account portfolio driving sales (existing and new business) of our brand within those stores whilst ensuring that new targets are met.
The roles and responsibilities of this Field Account Manager – Luxury position –
- Drive sales of seasonal product lines within each store
- Meet sales targets in-line with the other territories
- The execution of giving cost effective promotions
- To make sure territory Staff are fully trained and provided incentives when needed
- Make sure you are doing regular store visits
- Prepare business plans, annual sales forecasts and objectives for each account
- Provide merchandising training and support to ensure the brand is always displayed to guidelines
- Maintain current position with existing customer base and spending a % of your time looking at new business accounts or stores for stockists of your products
- Feedback market and competitor information consistently and regularly..
The requirements of this Field Account Manager – Luxury position –
- Full Driving License
- Has 5 + years in a field sales, account manager, new business or territory management experience
- You must have experience within a retail or wholesale with fashion, accessories or footwear etc
- This role will have over 30-40 accounts so you must be open to traveling and staying over when needs around the South-East and South – West of the UK.
- Ideally you have worked in the wholesale market where you have the influence stores teams that are not direct colleagues.
- Good planning and organisational skills to plan your diary around accounts in your region
- Strong coaching skills and experience with staff development.
The benefits of this Field Account Manager – Luxury position –
- Bonus potential of up to £6,500
- Car or Car allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Generous discount on products
This is an exciting period for the company who are based in over 100 countries internationally and be part of a global businesses. If this role sounds like you, please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2204-110090.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.