| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this new fashion business that have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Fashion Buyer.
This is focused on the own-brand developed products so you will be in charge of the sourcing, development, and delivery of the commercial proposition and the role reports report to the Head of Buying of the overall business.
This role is for a Senior Buyer and would suit a Buyer or Senior Buyer level where you will assist with developing the buying plans within their Home department.
As a Fashion Buyer, you will:
- Work towards the buying plan and budget for the category
- Overseeing costs, margins, and sales and making suggestions to improve commerciality and lead times.
- Aiming to develop ranges to maximize sales and profit aligned to brand market position/ value.
- Continually exceed customer expectations through delivering a consistent, commercial & providing a well-balanced range
- Creative mindset
- Keep abreast with the latest buying trends and identify new opportunities that the company can leverage on
- Source, recommend, and negotiate with vendors and keeping costs aligned with budget
- Be involved in FE sourcing and range development
- Monitor purchase orders and ensure that goods delivered are aligned with the agreed SLA
Desirable skills and background for this Fashion Buyer role:
- You must be operating at a Buyer or Senior Buyer level
- The business is open to category experience whether this is Homewares, Lifestyle Womenswear, Menswear or Childrenswear
- Have worked closely with Merchandising & Supply Chain
- Have had FE sourcing experience and dealt with high-level negotiations
- You must come ideally from Menswear, own label, high street retailer.
- Strong presentation, data analysis, and project management skills
- Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
Fashion Buyer – What’s in it for you:
- Will suit someone on a salary between £40,000 – £50,000 +
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity as part of your career progression and be part of an evolving business. If you have the right skills based on the description above please apply by sending your CV today quoting the reference JO-2108-109412.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.