Export Sales Manager – Premium Food – Europe
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to be partnering with this UK premium food, gift and kitchenware retailer. With on-going success for their UK, international and third-party marketplaces they are looking for a Business Development focused Manager to develop wholesale, travel, direct to consumer and distribution channels within Retail in Europe.
Post pandemic this role will be a mix of home-base and the head office in Oxfordshire & central London and some travel to Europe.
Your roles and responsible of this Sales Manager – Premium Retail & Wholesale will include –
- To grow the B2B European sales and revenue across the different verticals
- This is a 70+ % hunter/new business development role to gain new business relationships with Wholesalers, Distributors & DTC and must have experience with developing retail relationships using these channels.
- Onboarding these accounts and being the point of contact initially to drive the commerciality and sales growth of the channels.
- Identify and monitor the competition by gathering current market information on pricing & product
Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business
- Generate new qualified leads, contact decision-makers and screen potential businesses that are the right quality of business to partner with.
- Represent the company externally at networking events, conferences, and exhibitions to optimise all business development opportunities.
Manage allocations and stock availability in conjunction with the Head of Merchandising/Supply Chain.
The ideal candidate for this Sales Manager – Premium Retail & Wholesale position –
- You must have Business Development, Sales, Account or Wholesale Management experience.
- The candidate ideally has come from a similar environment within premium Food.
- You must have contacts and have worked in the European (ideally western or northern Europe) space to develop and forge new business relationships
- You must have contacts with European distributors and wholesalers.
- Proven credentials of seeking and generating new business
- Have experience in the B2B space
- If you have any language skills this is advantageous but not essential
- Enjoy working towards sales, customer service and retention targets
Benefits of this Sales Manager – Premium Retail & Wholesale role –
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus this could be up to 50% of your salary
- New role to grow!
- travel (once restrictions are lifted)
This is a unique opportunity for an established brand across retail and digital in the UK. You will join a progressive company with like-minded ambitious people where there is lots of autonomy, less red tap & more opportunity to make a different to the profitability and commerciality of a business. if this sounds like you please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2010-108333/A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.