Expansion Team Analyst -Start Up (Nationwide) position
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting food distribution and delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in the UK!
This role is remote, so it doesn’t matter where you live in the UK, however you will be called upon to temporary be based anywhere in the UK for new projects and set ups.
Responsibilities of this Expansion Team Analyst –Start Up (Nationwide) position –
- Working alongside the different projects within the expansion team
- Provide insights through excel/tableau regarding quantitative analytics, standardising, and qualitative performance assessments and measures.
- Participate in reviews of project deliverables to ensure that agreed targets are met to agreed standards
- Execute project plans and recommend revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs .
- To formulate a blueprint for new and existing warehouse units for continuous roll-out.
- This is a project role from getting the keys to the unit launching and then going to the next site!
- You will be on site for the first week after launch to ensure the smooth running of the store regarding people, operations, speed, compliance and service.
- You will onboard and train store personnel
- No 2 days are the same! it could be in strategy meetings regarding project timeline to building up shelves and units!
To be successful in this Expansion Team Analyst – Start Up (Nationwide) position you must –
- Have experience of managing process and projects.
- You will be a graduate or graduate calibre either at a Batchelor or MBA/MSc level
- You would have had experience in a management consultant, investments banking, eCommerce or start-up environment.
- This role will is remote and is UK and you must be able to commit to a role with 80% travel, so will suit someone who is super flexible.
- You must be highly analytical skillset & have a hands-on mentality
- Have advance skillset in excel and/or tableau
- You must have strong project management experience
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space where things move at a million miles an hour!
- It’s about making bold decision and being all in!
The benefits of this Expansion Team Analyst –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working
- Expense amount allocated on a daily basis
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2102-108693
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.