Expansion Projects Executive (Associate)
| | |
Food Technology is one of the most exciting spaces in the UK Market at the moment. Simplifying the process of getting goods to customers has led to a boom across the sector as a whole. Quest have partnered with such a business looking for a Expansion Projects Executive (Associate) to join their team. The role will involve travelling around to different sites across the UK for around 80% of the role, opening new sites, ensuring they a fully fitted/kitted out and up to standard (and code) before the site go lives.
The role will need someone strategic, who can work on a lot of different projects, enjoys getting hands on involved on projects and delivering success.
Previous experience within a Consultancy Business or a Start Up will be highly attractive.
The Expansion Projects Executive (Associate) role will involve working with a disruptor who are growing their teams and looking to open up new sites across the UK in 2021 and beyond. This role will involve a lot of planning, implementation and project managing within the organisations growth as they expand to new territories across the UK.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Project managing new location launches
- Oversee the interior development of new sites, ensuring they are practical and streamlined for access to goods
- You will hire, onboard and train staff in newly launched sites
- Launching warehouses and dark stores
- Managing timeliness of the launch of your location and delivering success
- Define and optimise the processes of a launch and our launch playbook
- The central Expansion team to analyse and define the project scope
- Oversee the launch and evaluate the success
- Communicate with many different external stakeholders and across many different internal departments e.g. suppliers, warehouse staff, partners
To be successful in your application you will have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a top tier university
- Gained experience in a fast-paced environment (consulting, startup, VC, etc.) and at least 2+ years’ working experience
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Love traveling and your flexible when it comes to your working location
- Good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken English
The role offers a lot of autonomy and will suit people interested in travelling across the UK. This is also a great opportunity to get involved in a fast-growing start up.
The salary range on offer is between £30-40,000. To find out more about the role get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.