Executive Pastry Chef – 5* Hotel – Doha, Qatar
| | |
A really exciting opportunity has arisen in Doha in a spectacular world renowned Hotel and we are looking for a highly skilled Executive Pastry Chef to lead the Pastry/Patissierre/Bakery kitchen for the hotel and oversee quality and consistency in all Food oulets.
As the Executive Pastry Chef, your responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the performance of the kitchen staff ensuring they comply with company procedures;
- Ensure sanitation and hygiene of kitchen area are being maintained by staff
- Manage and monitor the consistency and quality of all food produced
- High level of attention detail
- Manage ordering of stock
- Arrange Staff rosters
- Experience of being an executive Sous chef, either of a large independent operation or in a 5* luxury hotel
- Maintain positive relationship with suppliers
- Support the cost controllers with daily, weekly and monthly inventories
- Understand set and maintain budgets and forecasts
- Creative flair and presence
- Help with the training and development of Junior chefs
- Proven quality and experience with an extremely high standard and consistency
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliableAbility to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environmentPassionate about culinary art
- Skilled with all areas of pastry and ideally French Trained background.
- Culinary certification is desirable;
Package is extremely competitive and excellent career path within a well-established and highly successful global organization.
If you think that you are the right candidate then please submit your CV for review. Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be selected at this time.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.