| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a well-known 5* International Hotel chain who is looking to hire an Executive Chef to work in one of their properties in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
As the Executive Chef you must perform the following duties:
- Day to day operation of all kitchens in the hotels (5+ outlets)
- Training and development of new staff
- Responsible for the food cost
- Designing and costing of all menus
- Oversee production of high-quality meals
- Understand the fiscal management of a large food and beverage operation
- Have working knowledge of 24 hrs production kitchens
- Responsible for the control and maintenance of all equipment
- Ordering and procurement of all food goods supervision
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Executive Chef)
- You must have international and GCC experience in high-quality establishments
- You must have creative flair and experience in menu development
- Have complete understanding of Hotel operations
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions.
- Qualifications from a reputable Culinary institute from Europe are preferable.
- Managed a large kitchen operation before (90+ staff)
- Calm and controlled under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with all nationalities
- Extremely high levels of attention to detail
- Natural leadership skills
- Passionate about Hospitality
- Innovative, expressive and fun
Package: Basic salary AED 21,000-23,000, accommodation and transportation allowance, family status and great company benefits worldwide.
Please only apply if you have the right skills and experience.
We are looking only for the highest caliber of candidates with exceptional 5* qualities. This role is in UAE, Abu Dhabi.
The client is willing to look at international candidates for the role.
Due to high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.