Executive Chef KSA – Cafe
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a Group of Restaurants that are seeking a very unique Executive Chef to oversee the kitchen operations of their restaurants. At this time the client is having one café and pipeline of 3 other restaurants.
We ideally are looking for candidates with experience in Cafes across GCC. This position is immediately available.
As the Executive Chef of this casual restaurant, your responsibilities will include:
· Managing day to day kitchen operations across the business
· Menu creating and pricing – including catering
· Up keeping standards of the brand and service for customers and staff
· Monitoring the development and implementation of food strategies
· Financial performance of the department, Budgeting and Revenue
· Maintain the SOPs and standards
· Ensuring all Safety and Sanitation rules are followed
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Executive Chef)
· 10-15 years as a Chef
· Pre-opening experience in obtaining HACCP, ISO, etc
· Swift and efficient management style
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, committees, suppliers, members, and employees
· International and French cuisine experience
· Culinary Qualifications, Culinary school Diploma or Equivalent
· Be able to work long hours maintaining a positive attitude
· Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
· Hard working dedicated and passionate
· Up to date with Saudi food trends
· Due to visa availability we are considering only Indian candidates at this time.
Salary package offered is SAR 18,000 – 20,000 all in, yearly ticket, medical insurance, tips. Please note that this is a single status position.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
We are only contacting suitable candidates at this time.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.