Executive Chef – 5* Hotel
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a well-known 5* International Hotel chain who is looking to hire an Executive Chef to work in one of their properties in Doha, Qatar.
We are looking only for the highest caliber of candidates with exceptional 5* qualities.
As the Executive Chef your responsibilities will be:
- Day to day operation of all kitchens in the hotels (5+ outlets)
- Training and development of new staff
- Responsible for the food cost
- Designing and costing of all menus
- Oversee production of high-quality meals
- Understand the fiscal management of a large food operation
- Have working knowledge of 24 hrs production kitchens
- Responsible for the control and maintenance of all equipment
- Ordering and procurement of all food goods supervision
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Executive Chef):
- You must have international experience in 5* luxury hotels
- You must have creative flair and experience in menu development
- Have complete understanding of Hotel operations
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Culinary Degree or similar from Europe/ Australia/ America
- Managed a large kitchen operation before (110+ staff)
- Experience in Europe/ Australia/ America is preferred
- Minimum 3 years as Executive Chef in large hotels, with large F&B operation
- Calm and controlled under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with all nationalities
- Extremely high levels of attention to detail
- Natural leadership skills
- Passionate about Hospitality
- Innovative, expressive and fun
Package: Basic salary AED 22,000-25,000, accommodation, transportation allowance, family status and great company benefits worldwide.
Please only apply if you have the right skills and experience.
Due to high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
Please note that are some visa restrictions for some nationalities in Qatar, including candidates with NOC available.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.