Executive Assistant (CEO)
| | |
Quest is working with a huge manufacturing and distribution group in the Middle East, who is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to joint their team in Kuwait.
As an Executive Assistant, you will support the CEO in the following:
– Creating reports, organizing, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks
– Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
– Making travel arrangements and the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
– Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
– Provide general administrative support
Desirable skills and background:
– At least 5 years’ experience in the same role or capacity
– Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
– Excellent people management, stakeholder management, interpersonal and negotiation skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proficiency in both English and Arabic preferred
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.