European Wholesale Sales Manager
| | |
Working with a leading British Heritage brand looking for a European Wholesale Sales Manager tojoin their team in London. This is a newly created role and exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing team.
Our client has a rich British Heritage and known throughout the Premium and Luxury markets and have developed a young and dynamic sales and account team. A collaborative working culture has been built and our client are looking for someone who will fit in seemlessly.
The European Wholesale Sales Manager will be responsible for building and cultivating relations with new retail and distribution partners across European markets.
Key resposnibilities include:
- Generate new wholesale business in selected European markets through direct to retail, distribution, and travel retail
- Identify key clients stakeholders (Buyers) and cultivate relations
- Manage and grow new business opportunity pipeline for the designated territories
- Identify trends and customer needs in each market, building sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop market entry strategies to maximise sales potential
- Attend Trade Shows and build a network of partners
- Manage the onboarding process of new accounts until the account is established and trading successfully
The Requirements (Skills and Experience)
To be successful in your application for the European Wholesale Sales Manager, you will have 3-5 years experience selling in to Retail and Wholesale partner across Europe. Nothern Europe is a keen area of focus so relations across DACH, Scandanavia, Eastern Europe and Russia so proven experience in selling and building relations in one or more of these areas will be desired.
The role requires someone who is a strong negotiator, effective communicator and natural networker. The right person will understand the brand proposition, identify leads to ensure they develop the clients right relations, develop pitches and proposals and manage the relationship to onboarding.
Speaking/writing English is a requirement, and an additional European language is highly desirable.
Experience working in speciality food industry is highly desirable.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.