European Business Development Manager (FMCG Beverages)
| | |
Working with a leading British Heritage brand looking for a European Business Development Manager to join their team in London. This is a newly created role and exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing team in London.
Our client has a rich British Heritage and known throughout the Premium and Luxury Beverage and Kitchenware markets and have developed a growing and dynamic sales and account team. A collaborative working culture has been built and our client are looking for someone who will fit in seemlessly.
The European Business Development Manager will be responsible for building and cultivating relations with new retail and distribution partners across European markets.
Key resposnibilities include:
- Generate new wholesale business in selected European markets through direct to retail, distribution, and travel retail
- Identify key clients stakeholders (Buyers) and cultivate relations
- Manage and grow new business opportunity pipeline for the designated territories
- Identify trends and customer needs in each market, building sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop market entry strategies to maximise sales potential
- Attend Trade Shows and build a network of partners
- Manage the onboarding process of new accounts until the account is established and trading successfully
The Requirements (Skills and Experience)
To be successful in your application for the European Wholesale Sales Manager, you will have:
- 2-5 years built within sales for a FMCG Food or Drinks Brand
- Successfully sold to Retail, Pureplay Ecommerce and Wholesale Partners across Nothern Europe (DACH, Scandanavia, East Europe and/or Russia)
- Enjoy winning new business, building relations and negotiating deals
- Develop pitches and proposals
- Speaking/writing English is a requirement, and an additional European language is highly desirable.
- Identifying and growing new business opportunities
Only applicants with experience working with a FMCG Food or Beverage brand selling in to Northern European businesses will be considered for this role. Contact Jay at Quest for more details.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.