Established Buyer – Menswear
| | |
We are partnering Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this new fashion business that have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Menswear Buyer.
This is focus on own-brand developed product so you will be in charge of the sourcing, development and delivery of the commercial proposition and the role reports report into the Head of Buying of overall business.
This role is for a Menswear Buyer and would suit a Junior Buyer, Buyer or Senior Buyer level where you will assist with developing the buying plans within their own label Bottoms or Tops within their formal or casual ranges .
As a Buyer, you will:
- Work towards the buying plan and budget for the Menswear category
- Overseeing costs, margins and sales and making suggestions to improve commerciality and lead times.
- Keep abreast with the latest buying trends and identify new opportunities that the company can leverage on
- Source, recommend, and negotiate with vendors and keeping costs align to budgets
- Be involved in FE sourcing and range development
- Monitor purchase orders and ensure that goods delivered are aligned with the agreed SLA
Desirable skills and background:
- You must be operating at a Buyer, Junior Buyer or Senior Buyer level
- Have worked closely with Merchandising & Supply Chain
- Have had FE sourcing experience and dealt with high level negotiations
- You must come ideally from Menswear, own label, high street retailer.
- Strong presentation, data analysis, project management skills
- Self-starter, well-organised, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
What’s in it for you:
This is a great opportunity as part of your career progression and be part of an evolving business. If you have the right skills based on the description above please apply by sending your CV today quoting the reference JO-2002-107775.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.