Established Buyer – Branded Beauty & Cosmetics
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business with over 50 stores nationwide and are part of a large retail group. This business prides itself with working with some of the largest branded fashion, Home, Beauty retailers in the UK and international.
This business looks after a number of department stores/multi-product environments that operates within the premium and luxury space.
This role is a new role to be part of the Health & Beauty team and is looking to support in bring in Fresh, trend-led brands and will suite that lives and breathes the latest trends within beauty, colour and skincare brands on the high street! With the market being opened up by influencer and new brands being launched its for someone who knows the market commercial and can bring this high profile, premium and even exclusive ranged to their stores .
Key Responsibilities for this Established Buyer –
- Responsible for the trading, pricing and product strategies in the beauty category
- Has knowledge of cost breakdown and lead-times of product
- Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of brand performance, sales and profit drivers.
- Understands the impact of return rates from brands on bottom line profit.
To be successful in this Established Buyer –
- Experience operating at a Junior Buyer, Buyer or Senior Buyer level as they are open to level for the right candidate
- You must have experience of branded product whether this is within Cosmetics/Make-Up, Skincare or Fragrance
- You MUST have experience with dealing with trend, led emerging brands and how you have incorporated this into the range and can showcase the commercial successes.
- A passion for Beauty & Cosmetics, Fragrance and Skincare.
- Experience and strong knowledge in end to end instore and/or online execution
Benefits of this Estalished Buyer role –
- Working for a business that is opening and rebranding stores and financial doing well!
- Be part of a multibrand business with career progression
- Pension contribution
- Staff discount
- Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
If you are interested in this role, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2001-107742.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word or PDF document where possible.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.