Employer Branding & Social Media Executive
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proudly partnering with this global multi-brand business which has been established for over 100 years and employs 8,000 people across different location in the UK, Ireland and globally.
This Employer Branding & Social Media Executive role is to partner with key stakeholders to lead the social media content and copy for the recruitment & projects team!
The roles and responsibilities for the Employer Branding & Social Media Executive position –
- Responsible for the planning and sourcing on content of organic and paid social media across our channels.
- Experience across social channels across Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter
- Running the content calendar for social and creating content for all external channels
- Continually look to optimise the candidate journey through our site, using data and Insights to inform approach
- Lead filming days and photo shoots to gain content for the website and social channels
- The role doesn’t stop on advertising and socials but also looking at content of Job Descriptions on onboarding packs
- Ensure all campaigns align to the business master brand/tone of voice and are delivered within agreed budgets and timeframes
- Track campaign performance and adjust/optimise where required
To be successful in this Employer Branding & Social Media Executive role –
- 4+ years’ social media experience
- That you have 2 years + experience working within an Employment, recruitment, talent or HR capacity around attracting talent
- Extensive experience on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tik Tok.
- Has worked in a high-volume environment within Ecommerce, leisure, retail or hospitality
- This role will sits with Talent and Digital Marketing so strong stakeholder experience is required
- Open to people from agency or in-house experience
- Has experienced with paid and organic social media.
- Experience with working across the Adobe Suite including InDesign is desirable
- Have worked with analysis and data to understand the evolution of campaigns and where you have made improvement
The Benefits of this Employer Branding & Social Media Executive role –
- 25 days Holidays
- Flexible working (on average 3 days in the office)
- Staff discounts and other incentives
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2203-110025
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.