Employee Engagement and Communications Manager
| | |
Quest have an exceptional opportunity for an Employee Engagement and Communications Manager. The role will be an integral part of the team, motivating operational staff, answering and resolving issues and queries, ensure staff have the right equipments to perform roles and that inventory levels never drop between minimum levels.
Our client has rapidly expanded over the past 15 months, and this a great opportunity to enhance your career.
The Employee Engagement and Communications Manager will have a whole host of responsibilities from outbound communications, running and managing focus groups and implementing initiative to improve workforce Net Promoter Scores (NPS).
- Grow and develop a team to handle internal tickets and queries
- Ensure Staff are equipped to carry out day to day duties (phone holders, helments, bikes etc…)
- Collating data from customer feedback (NPS) identifying top performers and helping staff to improve performance scores
- Internal and outbound communications and Employee Wellbeing initiatives covering a host of areas from compensation/bonus structure, newsletters, events, and surveys
- Devising and implementing new practices
- Running Focus groups
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 4+ years relevant experience in D2C or ecommerce, ideally working directly with last mile Logistics or Technology. Consulting or Banking experience is a plus
- Strong customer service and vendor relationship building skills
- Ability to learn fast and adapt your strategies and tactics to the dynamic world of super-fast delivery. Super-fast delivery means sometimes doing other things super-fast.
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this exceptional opportunity!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.