EMEA Commercial Controller
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is proud to partner with one of the biggest technology investors in the world who is looking for an EMEA Commercial Controller to join their office in Warsaw, Poland.
A succesful EMEA Commercial Controller will be working within the finance team and act as a Business Partner for local and regional stakeholders.
- Prepares standardized as well as ad-hoc management reporting (vertical/merchant profitability analysis),
- Develops and coordinates all sales forecasting and budgeting processes including consolidation of verticals/merchants,
- Executes Top-line control for business, provides regular variance reporting and proposes corrective actions if required,
- Proactive collaboration with all key business functions on business planning processes. Risks and Ops evaluation (Pricing, Strategy, PMO, PR, Compliance),
- Provides financial insights to sales management based on analysis of sales, gross margin and contribution margin of merchants, channels or a mix of both perspectives ,
- Provides financial excellence in the area of promotional planning and post-promotional evaluation,
- Actively takes part in developing and improving controlling processes
- Drive the adoption of a new business intelligence solution and help support the whole organization to measure, improve and predict the business results
- Documents relevant project details, data sources and methodology in projects
- Create resources and help with the roll out of projects to other EMEA markets
- Understand data context and business objectives
- Support identification of strategies to improve Gross Margin and Sales results
- Higher education in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration (ACCA/CIMA or CPA qualified or in progress);
- Minimum 5 years of professional finance experience in an International environment;
- 2-3 years as a Finance Business Partner;
- Passionately strives to achieve results; energetic and high level of dedication; ability to handle stress;
- Strong business application skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Analytical mindset and comfort with data and financials
- Ability to work with data from different sources
- Excellence in planning and prioritizing goals and tasks
- Comfortable in questioning the status quo and testing new ideas
- Ability to think strategically to marry analytics to long-term value creating actions
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity
- Good communication skills both spoken and written – in Polish & English
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.