Email Campaign Executive
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this global retailer and brand, steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design for their tech and electronic products.
The Email Campaign Executive for email campaign planning and deployment in order to maximise revenue opportunities and drive customer retention across the business.
- Being involved in the planning, creation, testing, sign off, building customer groups and deployment or automation of campaigns.
- Ensure all emails adhere to email best practice regarding content, device optimisation as well as being GDPR compliant.
- Work with the Creative Manager to produce content and imaginary that meet the brand guidelines
- Use dynamic content & segmentation strategies to deliver relevant and personalised content to drive customer engagement and increase customer lifecycle value.
- Build automation campaigns as well as personalised campaigns to ensure our messages engage our target customers
- Manage A/B testing for email campaigns, managing a programme of testing and improvement across the business
- You must be experienced within e-mail marketing, CRM, Loyalty or retention
- You must be operating at an Executive, Assistant or Coordinator level.
- You would ideally come from fashion, accessories, lifestyle or non-food retail background
- Experience within automation, segmentation and personalisation of content
- Have experience of AB testing and looking at results and evaluation
- Knowledge and understanding of GDPR from an e-mail marketing perspective
- Can work collaboratively with the CRM and marketing team
- Creative, innovative and can work in a fast-paced environment
25 days annual leave
An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
Private healthcare scheme
Training to develop your career
Laptop and mobile phone
On site employee car park
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.