Ecommerce Trading Specialist
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion brands.
This role is to be part of a successful and growing trading team working on an established website. You will be joining at period of high performance and growth and significant investment into digital, this is an amazing opportunity for someone to contribute to the growth and development of the performance of the website.
The roles and responsibilities in this Assistant Online Trading Manager role –
- Management of the day-to-day trading and execution of website alongside the Online Trading Manager
- Reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade.
- Providing detailed analysis of key business drivers and producing actions plans to ensure sales and contribution targets are met .
- Maintain commercial awareness, reporting on analytics of key competitors and customer behaviour
- Understand all critical paths for promotional activity
- Responsible for the merchandising of products and optimising customer journey to improve conversion rates and online KPI’s
- Ongoing review and optimisation of site navigation, customer journey and product placement to maintain growth and drive online sales.
- Manage process of collating and improving product data and imagery to optimise online sales
- Leading a junior member of the team
To be successful in this Assistant Online Trading Manager position –
- You must have experience operating as an eCommerce, Digital Trading, Online Category or Online Merchandising experience
- You must have experience within another fashion online retailer or multi-product branded high-street retail environment
- Passionate about fashion would be desirable!
- Suited to someone who wants to take a hands-on approach to trading and happy to get into the detail of the number for analysing their website.
- Have experience around working towards eCommerce KPI’s such as sales, conversion, click throughs and product content and availability etc.
- This role will suit an individual who has worked and delivered on strategy and still be hands on with daily merchandising and BAU.
- You must be analytical in your approach to use data to drive commercial trading decisions
Benefits of this Assistant Online Trading Manager position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2104-108941 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.