Ecommerce Trading Specialist – Luxury Fashion
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself on working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion brands.
This role is to be part of a successful and growing trading team working on an established website. You will be joining a period of high performance and growth and significant investment into digital; this is an amazing opportunity for someone to contribute to the growth and development of the performance of the website.
Responsibilities in this Ecommerce Trading Specialist role include –
- Manage day-to-day trading and execution of website alongside the Ecommerce Trading Manager
- Provide detailed analysis of key business drivers and produce action plans to ensure sales and contribution targets are met.
- Maintain commercial awareness, reporting on analytics of key competitors and customer behavior
- Responsible for merchandising of products and optimising customer journey to improve conversion rates and online KPIs
- Ongoing review and optimisation of site navigation, customer journey, and product placement to maintain growth and drive online sales
To be successful in this Ecommerce Trading Specialist position, you must have –
- 2 years + experience working in a similar eCommerce role at an Assistant, Executive, or Specialist level
- Background in Retail, Ecommerce or B2C within the luxury fashion sector
- Experienced working with e-commerce platforms
- Have experience in working towards eCommerce KPIs such as sales, conversion, click-throughs, and product content and availability, etc.
- Ability to be analytical in your approach to using data to drive commercial trading decisions
The benefits of this Ecommerce Trading Specialist position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and home-based post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well-renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2202-109937.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.